Published 16 March 2020
Updated 25 March 2020
To Our Loyal Customers,
As the global Coronavirus outbreak continues to evolve, we wanted to inform you of the positive steps we’ve taken to help customers and team members.
- We always uphold strict hygiene standards at our stores, but we are taking extra steps to ensure our stores are cleaner environments for everyone. These include increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitation, including high-touch areas such as counters. We have also suspended food sampling until further notice.
- We are following all health and travel advice issued by the Australian Government, including mandatory isolation periods for all team members returning from international travel. We are also ensuring our staff are supported if they need to stay home if they are unwell for any reason.
- Staff and customers are requested, where possible, to keep 1.5 metres between each other.
- In addition, customers are requested, where possible, to pay via card.
- We offer Click and Collect at our stores, we know the ease and convenience of this service will be popular. Due to stores selling out of items over the past few days there may be delays in Click and Collect being available at all times at your local store. We ask for your patience and understanding. Please do not hesitate to speak directly with your local store regarding the availability of this service if it is unavailable on our website.
- Most stores offer Value Packs, these are an affordable way to stock up on favourites.
- Many of our products are easy to freeze and can be frozen for up to three months with no affect on the quality of the product. We recommend that each product is placed in a separate freezer bag to ensure that products do not stick together. Some pastry products may not defrost as well as others due to their sensitivity to moisture. Please click here for more information on storage, handling and cooking chicken.
At Lenard’s we remain committed to supporting our customers and team members throughout this challenging time. We would like to say thank you for your continued support. Please stay safe. By working together we will get through this.